I’m going to be a grumpy guts. It happens occasionally (oy .. I saw that look!!). I just felt the urge to write down a few of those things that really bugs me – because if I don’t, I feel my head will explode!
Lets start with the morning’s journey –
- People parking in such a way as it forces pedestrians to walk in the road
- Dog dirt (grrrrr)
- People walking their dogs on those long extendable leads, in a busy area, and then looking at you as if you just tried to kill their dog when they trip you up
- People looking both ways before crossing the road, seeing a car coming towards them …. and walking across the road anyway! Usually pushing a pushchair/buggy or with a small child in tow. (/slaps forehead)
Then more general bugs:
- People who see “free stuff” to be shared amongst a group, but then take more than their fair share (“because its free, and I’m allowed to!”)
- People who take, demand and expect to be given special treatment – but never do the same in return.
- People who spray body spray/deodorant at their desk at work, next to you – and then to add insult to injury, walk off and leave you choking in the aftermath.
- People who whistle at work. Constantly. Out of tune.
- Mice that outsmart the mousetrap and take the food! (I feel escalation is in order!)
… and breath!